- American Popular Culture: Critical Issues, Critical Approaches. The author (T.V. Reeds) course, for which this resource guide was created.
- Computer-Mediated Communication Studies Center. A listing of their on-line courses.
- Cyberspace, Virtual Reality and Critical Theory. Online course by Dr. Landow.
- Language and Popular Culture.Course taught by H. Schiffman at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Popular Culture. Course taught by Paul Mullins at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- Popular Culture in the 1960s. Tom Bacig, University of Minnesota. A useful and entertaining site on the sixties counter-culture.
- Theology of Popular Culture. Course taught by Michael Andres at Northwestern College, Iowa.