- American Popular Culture: Critical Issues, Critical Approaches. The author (T.V. Reeds) course, for which this resource guide was created.
- Computer-Mediated Communication Studies Center. A listing of their on-line courses.
- Popular Culture in the 1960s. Tom Bacig, University of Minnesota. A useful and entertaining site on the sixties counter-culture.
- UnAmerican Activities: The Blacklist and US Culture in the 1950s. Course site that looks at film, music and other dimensions of popular culture as they shaped McCarthyism and the culture of 1950s generally.
- Language and Popular Culture.Course taught by H. Schiffman at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Popular Culture. Course taught by Paul Mullins at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- Theology of Popular Culture. Course taught by Michael Andres at Northwestern College, Iowa.
- Cyberspace, Virtual Reality and Critical Theory. Online course by Dr. Landow.